League of Legends patch 9.20 is live on the PBE. So far, changes seem to be pretty light, but with the Worlds patch out of the way in patch 9.19, it looks like Riot’s about to start making some significant changes.
In terms of balance, Garen’s ongoing tweaks have returned for yet another round of testing, while Victor gets some changes to his kit that I’m not convinced will make his fans particularly happy. Most interesting, however, are the substantial changes to Shaco. Runeterra’s resident killer clown has a host of adjustments that should make him a little more use in a teamfight, including AoE boxes and a set of buffs that should make using his passive much more interesting.
In terms of skins, we’re heading back out to the Wild West, with a trio of new High Noon skins. Ashe looks badass in her new sheriff’s hat, but she’ll likely have her work cut out thanks to the frankly terrifying arrivals of Hecarim and Darius.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 9.20 RELEASE DATE AND DOWNTIME
We don’t have an exact release date for League of Legends patch 9.20 at the moment, but patches tend to arrive on a two week schedule. With that in mind, expect the new update to land on Wednesday, October 9.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 9.20 BALANCE CHANGES
Garen – changed
- Base HP decreased to 615 from 616.28.
- HP per level increased to 85 from 84.25.
- Attack speed per level increased to 3% from 2.9%.
- Perseverance (P):
- No longer doubles below 25/50% HP.
- Cooldown changed to 6 seconds from 9/4 seconds.
- Non-epic monsters never break Perseverance.
- Heal amount changed to 2.5-10.25% from 2/8%.
- Courage (W):
- Resists per stack decreased to 0.25 from 0.33.
- Resists cap decreased to 30 from 50.
- Minion kills to max stacks increased to 160 from 150.
- Now grants tenacity for shield duration, rather than while shield holds.
- Shield value decreased to 10% health from 12% health.
- Judgement (E):
- Tick changed to 7+1 per 17% attack speed from 5+1 per 3 levels.
- Base damage changed to 9/15/21/27/33 from 14/18/22/26/30.
- AD ratio changed to 0.26/0.295/0.33/0.365/0.4 from 14/18/22/26/30.
- Hits needed to shred armor increased to 6 from 4.
- No longer deals 33% bonus damage if hitting only one enemy.
- Now deals 25% bonus damage to nearest enemy.
- Now refunds its remaining duration as lower cooldown if canceled early.
- Demacian Justice (R):
- No longer includes Villainy passive.
- Now always deals True Damage, not magic damage.
- Damage changed to 150/300/450 +20/25/30% missing HP from 175/350/525 + 28.6/33.3/40% of missing HP.
Ivern – buffed
- Attack range increased to 125 from 475.
- Brushmaker (W):
- No longer increases Ivern’s attack range while in brush.
Shaco – changed
- Backstab (P):
- Shaco’s basic attack, Deceive, and Two Shiv Poiton have additional effects when striking from behind:
- Basic attacks now deals an additional 10-30 + 0.1 bAD, which can crit.
- Deceive now crits for 130% damage.
- Two-Shiv Poison now deals and additional 10-30 + 0.1 AP damage and slows for an additional 20%.
- Deceive (Q):
- Stealth duration changed to 2.5/2.75/3/3.25/3.5 seconds from 1.5/2.25/3/3.75/4.5 seconds.
- Cooldown decreased to 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds from 16/15.5/15/14.5/14 seconds.
- Cooldown is now longer reduced by 2.5 seconds upon triggering bonus damage.
- Damage changed to to 25/35/45/55/65 + 0.25 bAD from 10/20/30/40/50 +0.4 bAD, and can crit, but no longer has an AP ratio.
- Jack in the Box (W):
- Now fires at all nearby targets.
- Single-target damage is unchanged (35/60/75/80/90 + 0.2 AP), AoE damage 15/20/25/30/35 + 0.1 AP.
- Two-Shiv Poison (E):
- Damage type change to Magic from Physical.
- Damage changed to 70/100/130/160/190 +0.8 bAD + 0.8 AP from 55/80/105/130/155 + 0.6/0.75/0.9/1.05/1.2 bAD + 0.75 AP.
- Execute changed to 50% increased damage to targets below 30% health from 0-50% increased damage based on missing health.
- Hallucinate (R):
- Boxes trigger immediately, fearing enemies at the clone’s death location and firing on the nearest enemies.
- Damage decreased to 150/225/300 + 0.7 AP from 200/300/400 + 1.0 AP.
- Box single-target damage changed to 25/50/75 + 0.1 AP from 25/50/75 + 0.15 AP.
- Box AoE damage: 10/20/30 + 0.1 AP. Fear duration changed to 1 second at all ranks, from 0.75/1/1.25 seconds.
Viktor – changed
- Siphon Power (Q):
- Scaling on shield changed to 30-115 + 0.15 AP from 8% max mana + 0.15 AP.
- Gravity Field (W):
- Slow increased to 30/34/38/42/46% from 28/32/36/40/44%.
- Augment slow changed to 20% for 1 second from stun/vacuum combo.
- Chaos Storm (R):
- Tick cadence decreased to 1 seconds from 2 seconds.
- Number of ticks increased to 6 from 3.
- Damage per tick decreased to 65/105/145 + 0.45 AP from 130/210/290 + 0.85 AP.
- Augment changed to allow Chaos Storm to move over terrain, instead of 20% movespeed.
League of Legends patch 9.20 skins
High Noon Ashe
High Noon Darius
High Noon Hecarim
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 9.20 LOGIN SCREEN
Each League of Legends patch comes with its own unique login screen. They’re usually fairly excellent, and patch 9.20’s is likely to be no exception. It’ll likely be based on the new High Noon skins.
That’s all we’ve got for you from League of Legends patch 9.20. To keep up with the current version of the game, check out the League of Legends patch 9.19 notes, and make sure to check back for League of Legends patch 9.21 in the very near future.
Credit: Source link